When to Seek Medical Attention
If you are experiencing any of the following, please seek medical attention:
- Eye pain
- Swelling in or around your eyes
- Sudden vision loss
- Flashes or floaters
- A foreign object in your eye
- Corneal abrasion (a scratch on the surface of your eye)
- Significant ocular discharge
- Chemicals in and around your eye
Avoid rubbing your eyes in emergency eye situations. Rubbing can create more damage.
Services We Offer
We are closed for all statutory holidays, and long weekends.
Hours are subject to change without notice.